Mar 22, 2008

Good News 2 all Company Law students!!!

Remember I told you that we are not taught by Ms Pari this particular semester anymore?
At first we thought we are doomed..
After all it is not too bad after all...you know why?and this is the good news I am going to mention soon.

Our group 17 coursemate who has been taught by Ms Pari for tutorials has agreed to contribute her answers for my blog. So that all of the coursemates can still have the answers for guidance while tackling exam questions.

What's coming next will be tutorials itself...

Please check out this blog frequently to catch up with the answers. If you do not mind, click on the ads in my blog and help me earn some pocket money lol.

Many many thanks...Spread this news to all your concerning friends. So good why not share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...