Mar 20, 2008

Cool Wallpapers4Handphones!!

Sometimes do you think that you need some nice pictures to pimp up your mobile phones?
Well...here are some which I personally fond of it so much...


The famous CJ7...don't you think it is far more adorable than the pirated soft toys of CJ7 available in market? I simply detest the soft toy CJ7. Simply so faked.


Peony...Nice pinkish...


Maple...It is autumn time again...But for Malaysia, everyday is summer!! Don't you wish you have the chance of living in 4 seasons countries?


Nice Leaf Curl, which i think it is artistic masterpiece. Thanks to the photographer for taking it!! I simply like it.


Dew of the morning..The effect brings out the thematic dew...Another masterpiece to me...


Dandelion...This brings you a closer picture to this tiny flying seed^^


Daisies...Again the effect is so cool but only the professional cameras can do this..right?


Lady bird...Isn't it cute?


Another nature-friendly picture which I like it so much...Good for eye too!!


Aurora...Hard to see it in your life time. It needs the right timing and right location. Perhaps only in the space you can see this special shades of aurora...

* The pictures were taken from sony ericson handphone.

1 comment:




  1. I tried posting a short article on
    one of my blogs that makes an
    attempt at showing everyone
    why Good Friday is Good!!!

    My poor attempt was to demonstrate
    in a way - with few if any church
    words - what Our Creator was/is
    up to with all of us beings that
    He created. I strived to be theologically
    correct but to speak in the same terms
    as the song many learned: Jesus
    loves me this I know...
    .

    If you have a chance, go here:

    Click Here

    and perhaps leave a comment also:O)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...