Sep 28, 2007

Celebration-somehow different

This is the celebration that I have went to in this beautiful morning of my 2weeks holiday.


It is no longer the first visit to this very same place. I remembered that I came here once with both my parents.
My mom said I was the 'kai lui" of this god, "Sam Tai Zi"

Hoho...I also don't know...So as a "Kai Lui" I have to pay a visit nevertheless whenever I have the time right??


Taken at the venue itself...In case you don't know how this blogger looks like, here are two for your reference.


Venue as displayed. I think most of the people know where as it is quite popular at Jalan Ipoh.

These shots may explain to you better of how the celebration goes on better rather than in words.

As expected, people hustles in and out from the house or temple?

ceremony in progression...
Candles and incenses filled up the surrounding with smoke...

Pig Pig never miss out in such celebration...As you can see, there are roasted pig and unroasted pig.
It was offered for the ceremony of the "Sam Tai Zi".
Another attraction of such celebration which drives everybody to visit is nevertheless the free flow of food, to be specific MeeHoon...
there are people who donate just 10 bucks and bring home meehoon that somehow more than 10bucks...
haha...Human greediness...
Thanks to The chefs who cook all the free flow of meehoon>>>
It is not exaggerated to have two chefs cooking the same dish at the same time, as the wok is very big like Malay's kawah, and the meehoon is in big big size...
How exhausting to cook non-stop and endure to be soaked in sea of sweat...
Not only the chefs are important...look at those late-fifty aunties who are busy preparing the vegetables for the chefs...
Chit-chatting while working, enhances performance and improved morale...
Why bosses never allow us to chit chat while working??
Even if they do allow, they will show us the Cat face...

They are all volunteers for the celebration...It is good to volunteer yourself, because it is a kind of contribution to the God itself ^^

End of Broadcast~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...