Aug 25, 2007

Uniquely~~

The very friday which it was, I was on an appointment with my leng lui piano teacher...

Could say partly for acquaintance purpose, partly for business purpose...
WHat business?? Shh...secret...

Surprisingly found that she has no longer driving her blue auto wira, instead is this>>>>>






Deadly gorgeous i would rate. So ying zai...but in this case, just pretty fit for a girl like her.
NOt huge, just fit her.

What brand? Mitsubishi!! I would say it is a tough brand to me...
What is even better is hers is so damn special which i have never ever see it on the road previously. Name: Golt with 1.6cc
Brand new car; monthly installment: 1000+
What i like best is the interior design...So luxurious, so cool, so damn good the feeling the moment i actually have the honour to be seated in the brand new car!!(shit!! why i didn't take picture)


The pictures are not so obvious but it kills me the moment i looked at it...
Of course it comes with great prices, or values--RM90,000+++
What's my dream car then?? SO far, HONDO CIVIC-the latest design...I want it in black!!
fuyoh!!!
End of car...
Next, something looks disgusting but you will have not seen it in your life time.
Trust me...You will be wondering...What is it??


Hamdan?? HOHO...no no...it is a fruit...not local...
WHat the heck?? Well..it is the AVOCADO...ever see that? only on the face cleanser tube? but it is not black...haha...don't know..this is still fresh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...