Jun 27, 2007

a Token of Appreciation!!

Hey guys…I really appreciate all of your messages and wishes…
It really makes my day…

The moment I went to sleep this very morning…around 12.00am 27th of June, I received none of the messages but the very morning I woke up, lots of messages bumped into my message inbox.

1# Happy birthday! Hope all ur dream will come true. (Received: 12.03am by Meng Hao)

2# (Message with graphic: it states ..emmm..wat did I forget? Oh ya!!..i want to say…Happy birthday!!) Received:12.10am by Chun Hien

3# Happy bday chien ee! Wan cal u to wish also kenot, u on d phone. Many ppl wishing u on phone? Wakakaka. Enjoy ur icecream cake! Wee… Nitez? (Received: 12.13am by Szeyi)

4# Hapi birthday ya…Hope ur dreams’ll cometrue… (Received: 12.39am by Lian Sim)

5# *Wao* Happy birthday!! Am I de 1st one 2 wish u?may u hav a memorable birthday n happy always.take care.. (Received: 12.44am by Yi Ying)—honestly I didn’t expect wishes from her also…wakaka!!

6# Happy birthday..may all ur dreams come true (Received: 3.30am by Jia Ming)

7# *wink* hapi birthday to u…Old le one yr le, must guai oh. Wish u all da best n always hapi… muackk…miss ya. *glad* (Received: 7.54am by Yi Yan)

8# (In Chinese) Received: 8.24am by Kelvin

9# Happy 19th birthday…hope u happy happy la..healthy healthy la..pretty pretty la..n cute cute la..hohoho^^happy birthday once again.. (Received: 8.41am by Suanne)

10# Haih..1year older liao..Today have to be happy o..happy birthday (Received: 12.25pm Jia Ming)

11# Haha… happy birthday hottie… I still remember oh… *glad* Keke… sigh u rejected my “present” … Lol… (Received: 12.26pm by Alan)

12# Hey, happy birthday…sorry I didn’t wish u in coll…4got..J (Received: 7.57pm by Justin)

All these are text messages I received today… there are those who actually greeted my personally in school too…but then I was like such a big bad girl who didn’t really reply to your wishes with any thanks you or whatsoever…

Here I would like to apologize lo…
Please forgive me, ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...