May 21, 2007

Wanna-watch-movies








See?? That’s one of the movie that seems alluring to me…
Although it is an old movie of year 200X…(personally I am not sure what year it is produced ^^)
Nonetheless, my brother managed to borrow it from his friend…haha!!but until now, I don’t even watch it…blame my brother la…he said he will watch after his exam, so I have to wait for him lo…

Oh…Leonardo Da Vinci…wait for me!!

Stop talking about the past, now…
Let’s talk about the movie of which will be shown on 24th May…
You know which one??
No matter you know it or not, I will still tell you…
Proudly present~~~~Pirates of Caribbean 3: at world’s end~~~
Captain Jack Sparrow, how lovely he is…yep!!he is lovely…

The sexiest man I have ever seen in movie…
Even Justin Timberlake also cannot put side by side.

Johnny Depp…good actor…as I would say…
Who else can be a more charming pirate??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...