May 25, 2007

Tiny Pieces of Mine...



Personally I like this picture very much...
This Girlie is cute...(esp her hair, and the emotion on her tiny apple facey)
Thanks to the Professional Photographer who so kind enough sharing this piece with me...
he works with http://www.thephotoz.com/



not only this...there is much more...

here you go...



another girlie...is more feminine... plus cute...

both the pictures were captured by him during wedding shottings...

Sometimes it is hard to capture human emotions, esp without being purposely pose it out.

Sometimes I do think I would have chose to be a photographer instead.

Shotting moments that are precious enough to anyone...would mean lot more to them...and me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...