May 7, 2007

Shopping Sunday!!

Sundays are family days…
It is known to be family days…
Yesterday, 6th of May 2007
I went to Jusco Metro Prima with my family…

Sundays’ shopping malls usually are packed with peoples..
Because shopping has become the latest life style of metropolitans…

The main purpose of this shopping is to get a pair of shoe for my Aunt, who will be going for vacation with my mom and I in this month or perhaps next month, depends on the situation.

Hush Puppies…no doubt you will know this brand…
We went in this shop and she found herself few pairs of her favourites…both pairs are made of leather…
One is more to green-grayish…another is yellowish mud colour…
So in the end, she bought the one green-grayish as it is more durable compare to another one, because another one will tend to shrink and become spotty if it is soaked with tiny rain drops.

Then, without wasting more time, we went in the Jusco to shop for groceries. There are many promotion stalls along the passages…and we helped ourselves with many kinds of stuffs…
For me, my stomach ended up with Yakult + Vitagen + IQ3 + Nutrigen + some kind of Livita Drinks + some Cereal (if I am not mistaken, it is Nestle Latest Cereal) + some wafers by Oreo + toblerone + cadbury’s + Campbell Chicken Soup + etc…

Luckily, I didn’t end up with stomachache…thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...