May 8, 2007

Here coMes Inspiration!!

Talking about inspiration, I think I have pretty lot lately. (Can two consider as pretty lot?)
Well…
Everything starts with my friend, a Hero…


haha…guess you will not know unless you know about him, perhaps from newspaper or stories or some break time chatter with friends.
He, yep, it is he…
He introduced me to a cool website, as he had commented.
www.kennysia.com
The first idea that popped into my mind: could it be some sort of flight companies website??
Well…after I clicked on that, then only I realized it isn’t.

It is a blog written by a guy, which is named Kenny.

The very first post that appeared on the very website is about his daddy…
A wretched story indeed, on how he felt after his dad had left him and his family and remorse that he had…
After I read the whole story, as I scrolled down, what!!! The comments (more than a hundred). Are you kidding me??
Haha…there is no joke man…
This guy have been blogging for 2years…and he is earning quite an awesome income by blogging.

Whoa! This is cool…Imagine if every reader or visitor of this blog clicks on the advertisement buttons, the money he earns in US dollar will be kept multiplying…to certain extent, we can’t really imagine how much he can actually earns from that.

Here comes the inspiration:Work hard in blogging!!
It may lead you to some future unexpectable income.

However, his blog is well designed to such extent that we wont even realized there are advertisements in it. (Unless you are peering into the tiny stuffs that appear to be in the website…) Your whole concentration will be on the stories that he had written itself. Moreover, illustrations and videos are added in to enhance the outlook of the whole blog.
Something that really intriguing me is that how he actually manages to put in some short talks in between the posts. Not only putting in some jokes, and also some comments of his to his friends’ websites. Obliquely, it helps to promote his friends’ website too…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...