Apr 15, 2007

what a Sucks dream i Had!!!

How can this ever happen to me!!!
it is more than a night mare...
it is damn real...
the moment i was woke up, i was shocked...
was it trying to tell me something?


Perhaps it is...
and do you want to know what i have dreamt of this early morning?

well...
it was still fresh with me the moment i was awoke but now...
even i searched every inch of my memory scrutinizingly, still i cant recall much of it..
but the main point is...
what i dreamt of is my mom's death...
can it be more entertaining?
surely it is not!!!!!
it can never be!!
who ever want this to happen?
it is devastating, very very much than u ever imagined...

in the end...
i was sobbing on my bed, thinking of the fresh dream i had,
what it will turn out to be if such tragedy really happens to me??
although i know someday
this will happen...
as every human being will have to go back to their own place...
but it just cant be that fast...

however,,,i knew...
i should treasure every moment with my family more...
many many more...
and anybody who is reading this...
take this seriously
and no joke...
your family is the best support you may have
compare to your great great friends around you...
your family is there when you need someone...
need comfort
need advices..
treasure them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...