Dec 3, 2006

Ages~~ages!!

long time no see, how is everybody doing??
hmm...it was a long long period...of businesses...
endless businesses that tend to grow worse due to procrastination

Just to make you clear,,,
i am not involving in any business activities YET...
just stacks of tutorials,
presentations,
courseworks,
to be done...

these are what makes my 24hours shorter than ever...
not forgetting the obsession with the HARRY POTTER...
working hours at night...almost every weekday!!

i wonder how actually how i cope with these all the while...
and what should be celebrating to me..is that i switch my job...
no longer have to work during the night times...
instead just tues and friday..

yeah!!
at least now i have my very own time at night...
doing my practices on my piano and the zhong ruan...
finishing my piles of homeworks...
just have the kind of satisfaction...
haha...stop writing by now...good night
guten nacht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...