Oct 1, 2006

So sooRRy...

sorry for making you all having a hard time to read my blog...
pity you...

so from now on!!
i will be very vert concious in picking the font colour...
sorry ya,,,i don't really mean it~~

so how is my new blog?
hmm...i did lots of stuffs...to make it more appealing...perhaps you will think that is kind of messy nad unreadable...
picking a new template and music...
adding a chat box and extra features...
it is interesting too...to work with the html...or in long, hypertext markup language(if i didn't remember it wrongly...)
i am interested with the html...
from how to create a template to web page...
but so far no one knows,i mean my friends...

not forgetting to say thanks to my dear friend...mr derrick...haha,,
he is the one who teach me all these stuffs...for i know nothing about that beforehand!!
hey!!!
mr derrick!!look!your name is here!!
haha...don't forget to read my blog ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...