Oct 13, 2006

SChooliNg AgaiN

hoho!!!to all the Diploma and Advanced Diploma students...
the starting of another SEMESTER is right behind the doorstep!!
so be prepared for it!!

personally i am quite happy!!
because holiday is just too boring to me...
nothing special..just like normal days..
compare to school days...when i can still giggling with my friends and having guts of fun although i have to travel everyday to school...

I love my college life...much much more than my secondary school life...
much more interesting and fresh to me,,,
meeting lots of people from other places and learning in a new environment...
how about you?
hope it will be more interesting in my 2nd sem!!
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...