Oct 4, 2006

ReaLitY VS ImaGinaTioN

Reality is always so real,as it does...REAL+ITY
Inversely...
Imagination deals with Imagine...or in further, it deals with what we dream to possess...

As we all know, human being is just a greedy creature...that we never feel satisfied with what we have and always asks for more...

There is a saying : When you dream high You fall high
this is incredibly revealed by the truth that many people turn out to be disappointed whenever their dreams are not FULFILLED....
so be sure that whenever you dream it, make sure you try your best to work it out...
Undoubtly,me as a normal homosapien, have my very own dream and yet, dreams to be fulfilled...
dreaming is just a wasteful activity if you never think of how to achieve it...
so MAKE YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE
straight to the point now...
my dream is to be...
a pianist....not a teacher, but a performer, writer...who writes his or her own music...
have you every heard of Maksim Mrvica?
if you hadn't,just see my blog...you can straight away have a view of him...
he turns out to be so famous ever since his 2nd album was released...
and YES, his album comes with the name:
THE PIANO PLAYER
his 1st album is GESTURE...but it is not promoted nationwide so maybe not many people know about him...

Maksim, is my first and foremost idol...not any singer but a pianist...
so I hope one day I can be a pianist...this dream has started to emerge since I am still small...
and to be a famous pianist, many things it may seems invisible to the public...

effort+luck=success

ever heard of this equation?it is not only applied to this, but everything you do...
so one must have the effort=basics+techniques+interpretation+performance+analisation
luck=the chances of winning a contract or any financial support
effort comes with hard work...Practice makes perfect!so practice, practice, practice, practice and practice...
there is no shortcut to achieve success...everybody must bear that in mind...
pianists and famous composers are not success in time of one day or one month...but many many years of commitment and enthusiasm that we may not know...
they may have practice at most 24hours per day but who knows...
as to me,I admit that I only practice 1-2hours per day, sometimes even none...for a diploma student, this may sounds insufficient, and honestly i think i am...
so I asked myself: can i make this dream come true?
my answer is no...except I push myself harder and harder...

i signed up for a piano competition which will be held in the month of November...and now, is in the early October...maybe you will think: Nah!!!still go lots of time...don't need to practice so much...but yet i realised i have to start to work hard right now...

SeconD ChapTer>>>>>

all Of us are normal being...we tend to PROCRASTINATE...and we will never work out the things to be done until the last minute...I wonder why this will be the philosophy of LIFE!

starting from now...i try my utmost best to give my best performance at the day of audition..BUT..still i am not practicing hard because lately i am busy with my work...and help my mom to do her work...haiz...

this is the REALITY...

i have to spare my time to practice more...and in a smart way too...SMART?

actually I don't know whether it works or not...but what is wrong if I try it that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...