Sep 26, 2006

SomeOne...

someOne...you should be familiar with...
i don't want to talk about someone's name
can you get my point here???

well...i don't know the reason why I would get along with someOne...
someOne is just so annoying...
before we Started our "linking"...we were friends,more exactly close friends...we talked about everything...from the stars in the sky to the ants on the road...someOne has showed more concern that made me felt that SomeOne can be my SomeOne...

perhaps someOne is just himself, who is so annoying at the very first place but i didn't realise until the last minute...
whoever someOne feels he or she is irritating, soMeOne will treat them in a bad way...

After we Broke up:
Obviously I am one of the members in the "Irritating" category...
thus, SomeOne treats me like whom in the same category...
at First i thought we can be like the old times when we talk aBout everything...but the outcome is always much much more disappointing..

whenever i Sms SomeOne, SomeOne will ask me in such a way:

...why you so free geh?you not very busy de meh?go find your friends and chat la...chat with a "fai chai" like me will only waste your time!!..

everybody who read this...if someone tells you in such way...what you will do?the very first impression is...he is not welcoming..

but SomeOne did say this everytime I sms SomeOne...again and again...
sometimes i wonder won't SomeOne feels so tired of repeating the same verse..
when i think of SomeonE's words...I found that it is very true...after all these while..i have spent so much time on this SomeOne who himself Said He's a FAI CHAI...so from now on...i wil try not to waste my time on him anymore since my existence is no more to be appreciated or welcomed...

perhaps I should say: why Shall I???




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...