Sep 11, 2006

A SecRet oF MinE

Everybody will have something they didn't hope anybody to know..
so do I,as a normal human being

A Secret that my family know nil about it...but you will know if you read on...

SEcretly i am currently with relationship with a guy
from Ipoh,who come all the way here to work...
He works at the telecommunication shop which is near my house...
His name...cloud
at first we don't know each other...for all those days i only have some dealings with his manager...

Last time I was interested to find a part time job while i am studying...
so i asked the manager whether they want part timer or not...
but this guy, Cloud, got my cell phone number from his manager, without his permission...
he advised me not to work there because some employer-employee's problem...
in the end, i chose another option:work as a part time GC(general clerk at my previous working place)

Since he got my cell phone number...so we started to chat like normal friends...he is funny and caring...although we are just friends...and because his character...i started to have feeling towards him...plus he is not bad looking...

Soon after that...we clicked to each other...and become girl-boy relationship..
both of us didn't expect we will be girlfriend and boyfriend, but it just happened..
maybe this is what people says...fate...
what is that that bring us together....unitl now..it has been a month++we are in realtionship...
but still i didn't tell a word about him to my family

because i am afraid my family will object us...
he is not rich,and not having a stable career(for he says that working in handphone shop will not have bright future...merely selling handphones, prepaids, reload coupons, and services), not finished his spm yet...and he is not planning to study anymore...
all the above qualifications...i think 80%will not satisfy my family...
but we still went out for lunch secretly...
until one day...9 Septemeber 2006
what a coincidence that my dad saw us went to lunch...
for sure he questioned about who is he...but i just lied to them that he is my friend...
do you think i shouldn't act that way?
honestly i dont want to.. it is so hard to keep secret...and the fear that the secret will be uncovered...
so far my official first date with him is success but i lied to my mom that i was going with my secondary friends...
i am planning for another date with him..but should i lie again?
can you tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...