Sep 19, 2006

A meMory To be MesMerised

19 september 2006 Rainny day

Today evening has been raining cats and dogs...
I watched Underworld Revolution too...
and the most important event of today is...
i broke up with my first love..

Undeniably, I was so down...
hurt too...for i have been hurting him much...
if only i didn't start all these...

i can't even imagined everything was so fast...
just 41days
today i asked my mom(whom i have told him about my boyfriend before hand)to go out with him on thursday(5th time going out with him)
then my mom bumped this question to me:do you really want to get real with him?

ahhha...the secret that i didn't tell her is that i have been started with him a month ago...

first time we had a tea...
2nd time we went for a lunch...
3rd time we went for luch as well...the day we first held hands(too bad my dad saw us..soon my mom knew that and questioned me..but that time i only told them he is just my friend.)
4th time we went to times square..have a formal date...(secretly i told my mom that i was going with my secondary friends)
the day we had lots of fun...and that day we first kissed...

sometimes after school i will hang around at the handphone shop to see him...

but today everything just turned up to be sad...everything was so fine until i asked my mom's permission to go out with him...
and now i am here...writing and perhaps to have some sweet memories to be mesmerized...
every night around this time...he will be chatting with me but now EVERYTHING WAS NOT THE SAME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...