Sep 11, 2006

How LoNG have I been AWay?

it has been a long long time i have not wrote anything on this blog...
how long?i really dont remember...
perhaps half month...or longer...

Hmm...yesterday was definitely a great day for the year...
10-9-2006 Sunday...
for i have been on a official date...with my first boyfriend...
i have mentioned him on my blog...
but it is ok if you dont know him...
his name is cloud...once you look into the sky you will sure find him...
hahaha...just kidding...
but it is true...his name is cloud...
we went to times square...
we went for a movie--little man
that movie is indeed a funny one to me...
perhaps it is funny to you as well..(most probably it is)
we had a great time...having meals together...watching movie together...
and not forgetting
we went to the cosmo park and had our great and marvellous experience there...
lots of excitement...
and it was sweet as well...because my first ride on roller coaster was with him...
we spent almost half day in the shopping complex
after playing in the cosmo park..soon we headed home...

oh ya...almost forgot something...on my way to the times square...we were lost!!haha..for it was my very first time to drive to kl on my own...without parents' guidance...
but luckily he was with me...that is why i was not scared...

on the way home...i did the same mistake again...went into the wrong direction but i managed to get back to the right track very fast...

Overall it was a pretty pleasant day...to be with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...