Sep 27, 2006

hihi!!!everybody...

how is everybody doing?
hmm..anyway just wish you all happy always no matter what unhappy events which have been happened to you...

so Am i here...once again..to write a little about myself, bit by bit, byte by byte...
hmm..dont you think it sounds odd?(i mean byte by byte...perhaps i just cant pull off myself from BITA..so called BUSINESS INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY)

it has been days since i broke up with SomeOne...you will know who if you read my previous, previous, previous and previous blogs...hehe...how many "previous" are there?anybody here can help me count it?
OoPS..just kidding...i wonder why am i acting so Mischievous lately...

Good news over here!!
i have totally recovered from my "sickness" which i have been struggling with for past few days...perhaps it is just too few for you...but it is ample enough for me ...for i have been spending tanks and tanks of tears...do you believe it?

hmm...
errr...arrr

actually not that much..just bleeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...