Sep 19, 2006

The FinaLe...

after 41days...
here is the end of my first love...
31 July 2006 ---- 19 September 2006
yes!it is today...not long from now...

actually how did we start it...i am sort of blur..
but...
i was the one started all these and ruined all by myself...
very sarcastic huh?
indeed..in the end both of us get hurt!
am i too self-centred sometimes?i've been thinking about this from just now
why shall i let this happen?i should have never start this...

i was thinking is it right if i am still lying to my parents?
since i told my mom...she admitted that she was shocked plus down...
she asked me:why do you get him as your boyfriend?he is not high educated,dont he?
(honestly he isn't and he dont even finish his SPM and come all the way to KL from Ipoh to work,and his current career is a sales in a handphone shop...)
she said:even if you want to play with this kind of relationship you should have choose a higher qualification de...at least still a student...
(hmm...talk about play...did i really play this time?i also not sure..but i was the one who said:if you are my boyfriend then i will be song lo...then when he confirmed with me...true or not?i answered yes...
have i answered that wrongly?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...