Sep 21, 2006

DaTinG is Not Fun As YoU ThouGht

it has been 2days away from the day I broke up with him...
today is the 3rd day...

still I feel sudden sadness...when I thought of it...
moreover now is holiday...the more time I will have...
i try hard to keep myself busy all the time
but still I cant control my tears from welling in my eyes

haiz...
it is true that getting into boy-girl relationship is not that fun as you may think
it may be sweet while you are with your honey but when you break up, everything will have 720° changes...
it is cruel...the same day you may have lots of sweety honey times but when this word cones out from either ones' mouth...
everything is totally indifferent...

one of my friends told me:the one who suggested to break normally will be bad guy or girl...
it is not proven until i really experienced it on my own

I, as the bad girl who suggested to break up...
but deep inside my heart, i still feel pain...
I don't know why he would have angry of me...but i know i have been hurting him much...
perhaps he thinks that I have been fooling him all these days...
or because I have started the relationship then i cut it off again...
I admitted that I am selfish...
I could have think about it very seriously before i started with him...
even if we are friends...he still cares about me but after we broke up
i am not sure whether can we be friends again...
he used to be part of my life...but now he is not anymore
it is my mistake...
but i cant undo it anymore and i was the one who decides the ending to be like that
so i should have no regret about it...

3 comments:

  1. Yea that's what I feel also la... relationship now when i'm studying not much use la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW ur new blog link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...ya...better spend more time on my study...
    anyway my new link...is written on my blog..
    http://etudecminor.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...