Aug 11, 2006

When is it your turn??

It has been a long wait..
i am kind of tired...but still i have to wait...
because i have no choice...

ever since my blacky days...
i have been suffering much...no matter what time i will have my class
still,i have to wake up early in the morning and manage myself to get to my school area before 8am and get myself a legal parking place...

may be you will be wondering...
what do i mean by legal parking place...
before the tyres puncture incidents...i used to go to school half an hour earlier to my school...and parked my car around the housing areas (which maybe specify into the illegal parking place)

Everything went on so fine...until the month of July...my car tyres was pricked and that's why it will puncture.it happened twice and my dad asked me not to park at that area again...
that's why i have to go all the way waking up early in the morning and going to school

This has Happened to ease my current situation..
in the month of August, 7th,at last my car sticker is issued and now i am legally allowed to enter the school area with my car...hmm...
it is a good bargain...with 20bucks
we may enter the school compound without having to travel on legs at great distance if we park our cars outside the school...

and now...almost everyday i dont have to rush to school because i can drive in to the nearest parking place and go to the class with much pleasure...i am really happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...