Aug 20, 2006

Shall I Say It's HOrrifying?

Saturday,19th of August,Cloudy day

As usual,i have my piano lesson and chinese orchestra meeting today...
at the end of the day, i was just so exhausted...since i am travelling back and fro

after the meeting at school, i made up my mind to go home earlier
my lenses was making me damn discomfort...
maybe it was just over its usage life
haha...

on the way home, a huge bus were getting so near of me...and i was aware of it...
i was on the fast lane...and the bus just merged from the first lane to the middle lane and sticking damn near to me!for sure i tried my utmost best to avoid from being molested...and at the same time kept an eye on my right...whoosh!!damn dangerous!
at the mere moment..my mind was just blank...

but the lucky part is nothing happened to me...i am really thank god...but i didnt tell my parents even a word about it...
just dont want them to worry...

i told myself once again...don't ever speed so fast, and hopefully i wont get into such risky circumstances again...never ever but the truth is---who knows?

nowadays the newspapers are reporting on those bus accidents...now i personally experienced why these things will happen...just look at the attitude of the bus drivers
that's the main cause of the accidents...
what a disappoinment!!

2 comments:

  1. "if you can drive in KL, you can drive anywhere in the world.."

    haha... btw i saw snakes on a plane already. nice and fun and funny movie! review in my blog! (but this time got many expletives... sorry! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa...really?
    hmm..if without getting lost?
    sounds impossible...
    sorry..cause long time didn't read the comment...
    i read it...funny..

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...