Aug 7, 2006

Motorola V360

Perhaps you know what am i talking about if only you are not from ice age...
haha...well well...
that is the model i bought on may...
before my course commencement day...

so now it is past 3months but my handphone was dropped thrice...if i am not mistaken...
dont congratulate me if you are not cold blooded...

as expected, my speaker was spoilt....luckily someone told me to get it fixed during the warranty period..(the someone is the one i talked about in the Perhaps Playboy post)
everything went so smooth...
the manager(from the shop i bought this from) helped me to send to the factory...luckily he didn't ask me why was it spoilt...then at that time..maybe i will lie...hoho...
but he is just ok..nice enough....then i came across with him more frequent...haha...a new friend...
then i knew another sales in the same shop...hmm..he is just cute...hehe...(dont you know i prefer cute guy rather than handsome guy...)
cloud...in the sky ...that is his name...
we sms quite frequent then slowly...slowly...i think i am kind of fond of him...he is just caring enough...

hmm..so from a fixing a hp to knowing two guys..not a bad deal after all...dont you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...