Jul 19, 2006

When JOY tuRns Into DisAppoiNtment

Let's have a diary entry...

here it goes....

9th of July...cloudy day...

Today was the TT night...if you know...
at first i was so enthusiastic to go since my friends were going....
at the same day...the tmnet contractor was coming to get my modem installed and activation to be done...

haha...since my computer was bought in the year of 2002(whoa!!so old le!!!!ya, indeed it is)
so there is no NIC installed in the chassis...
so he asked me to get one at the same day...so that he may tried to check out the signal...
the NIC or more appropriately Network Interface Card or Network Card... costs me 75bucks including the installation fee.

not only it costs me 75bucks but costs me few hours and ended up i was terribly late to get to the school...and after i was on the road, i found out that my ticket was not with me!
i am in great disappoinment...after such a rush to get myself bathed
it seems like the God also dont want me to go..

in the end, i decided not to go.my mom was mumbling non stop because she was so worried i will be involving in accident in such a rush...

but the next day...my friends showed me all their pictures with all the celebrities....
like Superstar Top 10..and famous song producer...

haiz...what to do...i cant even reverse to the past and get everything right...so just have to accept the consequences of my own decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...