Jul 19, 2006

TerriBly BlaCky DAysLAtely!!!

Perhaps I did annoy anybody else without my realise...
or Perhaps it is just some sort of JERKS some anonymous play on me....

Whatever it is...I only can say I am indeed very Unlucky....

last two weeks...i parked my car at the housing area...if i am not mistaken, it was thursday...

the second day when i checked on my car tyre...to my surpise...the left front tyre was punctured...luckily i didn't go to school on the next day..
for sure I took it to the shop and got it fixed...and the mechanic told me that it was did on purpose...pricked by a needle...that should be COOL enough...How GENEROUS the person is...

END of the First CHAPTER...

here comes the SECOND CHAPTER...

again the last week...the same day....i parked my car around the same housing area again and the next day...my car tyre was punctured as well...this time is the right front wheel....the same thing i did was brought to the same shop..and they told me most probably was done by the MR. GENEROUS....spent me 15bucks man...

2times 15bucks is 30bucks...
i can buy another reload card....haiz...

so my dad told me not to park there again... and the consequence is everyday i have to got up early in the morning and reach the school around 8am or before 8am to get a strategic parking place near TARC...

HAIZ....really really annoying..even when i have lecture at 10am but i still have to reach school by 8am...

if you are me,what will you feel?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Really HiToMe I........?

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...