Jul 26, 2006

PLeaSE Don't Treat Me Like That...!!!

Ever Since TM company is promoting the Streamyx Broadband....
i am just so anticipated to have one...

indeed, i did apply for one...
everything went go so well and i didnt expect that This Could ever happen...

As usual...the contractors went to my house and set out everything i needed in order to online with Streamyx...then only he told me...my computer don't have the NIC cards...if you ever come across this word..

NIC or in long, network interface card, is an adapter card for a computer to work in a network...
so i went to a computer shop and got it installed...
it costs me 75bucks....
75bucks...

but soon after that, he insisted that my computer is not having the ADSL signal...oh my....he tried to adjust the telephone line and checked what actually the problem that underlies...in the end, he failed to do so and he told me that telekom people will come and have a look...

two weeks past....
but the TELEKOM people is not seen yet...
so i decided to call up to him and confirm with him....
the next day, he came to check again..still no signal...
he told me perhaps my area is not under streamys coverage....
in short there is no streamyx service for me...
huhuhu....why?why this will happen?
but he told me that perhaps in few weeks time(latest), TM company will upgrade their services...

FEW weeks(latest by)
that is what they said but my friends too are not having Streamyx service at their areas as well...
after few years time...
hmm...few weeks?few years?few decades?few millennium?
in short...it is IN FUTURE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...