May 17, 2006

sPeecH Day was so disappointing!

speech day...or maybe you prefer hari anugerah....
is the most disappointing incident after spm results were out...

days before the Speech day was held....
the school sent me the invitation card which comes with the reply card
but i put it aside and forgot everything about it!!!!

well....still the school called up to me...
then i decided to attend it!!!

i am so excited about meeting with friends and the pride of receiving the reward of 60dollars and the certificate...

everybody is no more the out-dated fellows...include me...
brown hair....
oops...everybody grow to be more pretty as well!!!
new handphones....whoa..since when everybody becomes so rich
make me so envy....

everything was settled and i knew when i should be going to the stage...
how nice chatting round....
and wait...
but the most disappointed thing was when the teacher told me that i cant get up to the stage...
because of my hair!
WHY?
WHY?

cant a good student has dyed hair?
so unfair!!!
i hate thise teachers who complained about it!!!
i hate the feeling of not getting it on my own
i hate myself of attending the sppech day!!
i am such a dumb!!!!!
early in the morning i woke up and dressed myself to the school
i even comb my hair neatly....(cause i used to be messy hairstyle)

is this what i get for being a student with dyed hair?
damn shit!!!!!!!!!
how silly i attend it with the silly uniform!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...